Away Digital Teams FAQs
How does our recruitment process work?
- We meet with you obtain your business needs, culture and JD
- We find you potential candidates
- We pre-screen all candidates
- We provide you with potential candidates / go through your interview process (interviews & technical test)
- You chose your successful candidate
- We will make a formal offer to the successful candidate and send you a formal quotation
- The successful candidate will be on-boarded into ADT and become your new
Do you provide hardware to staff?
Yes we provide employees with brand new equipment. Please see our standard equipment list:
- HP or Dell Laptop
- 1 Monitor
- Keyboard / Mouse / Headset
If you require something different to the above equipment list, please let us know so we can arrange a quotation based on your specific requirements.
Do you have an office that staff can work from?
Yes, absolutely. We are lucky enough to have three dedicated floors in a modern office in District 7 of Ho Chi Minh City.
What employee benefits do you offer staff?
Here at Away Digital Teams, we are a big believer in company culture and regards. Here is a list of our benefits:
- Lunch allowance:
- Compulsory insurance as per Vietnam Labor Law (Full-paid)
- Additional health insurance (PVI) after probation time
- Annual Medical Check-up
- Other support from Company Union: Bonus for Wedding, Giving birth, Birthday, Sickness and Gifts on holidays, etc
- 13 Month pay
- Company trip – 2-3 days holiday
- End of year party
What is the time zone difference for Vietnam?
For our Australian clients, Vietnam is 3 hours behind, 4 with daylight savings (GMT+7). This time zone is optimal for long periods of dual uptime and increased productivity.
Is there a probation period for new starters?
Yes, probation is 2 months.
Standard contract length for staff?
Our model works best when we hire full time positions. Our standard contract is 12 months in length.
Do you provide short term staff options say 3-6 months?
Whilst this is not our standard model, we do cater at times for short term hiring options.
How much does it cost?
On average we save our clients between 40-70% on total employee costs compared to hiring the same role in Australia.